If you are concerned about funding your lifestyle in retirement there are many variables that need to be considered before coming up with a strategy.
Typical issues to consider include:
- What kind of lifestyle do you desire in retirement?
- How much will this lifestyle cost when you retire?
- What existing pension provision have you made?
- What level of income will it realistically provide at retirement?
- When will you qualify for State Pension?
- How much will it be worth when you retire?
- Will there be a shortfall in your existing pension provision?
- How much will you need to save to address the shortfall?
Other common issues include:
- Clients with a range of pension policies
- What is the most suitable approach in this scenario?
- Clients going through divorce and pension assets are being shared / split
- Clients with deferred final salary schemes seeking advice on specific issues
The team at RA Financial Planning can assist you with your questions, guiding you through the various questions and helping you to plan for accumulating the level of pension provision you require at retirement.